Helping Hand Form

Need a Helping Hand?

Every now and then, you or someone you know may need a utility bill paid or a gas card or something else. While we don’t help with housing, we do have funds to help with a few other things. So if you ever need a helping hand, let us know.

You must live in Athens Clarke County or a neighboring county: Oglethorpe, Madison, Oconee, Barrow and Jackson. Be sure to include your address on the application form.

Click HERE...

Or complete the form below.